(PART TIME LECTURERS)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following part-time lectureship posts:
*NB: Institute of Project Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
PART-TIME LECTURER (4 POSTS)
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants must be in possession of a relevant degree and must have at least one (1) year teaching experience. Experience in Project Management, Monitoring & Evaluation field and a relevant masters degree will be an added advantage.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Suitable candidates should be able to teach at least two (2) of the following modules:
⦁ Project Planning and Management
⦁ Monitoring and Evaluation
⦁ Gender and Community Development
⦁ Project Finance and Risk Management
⦁ Total Quality Management
⦁ Project Management Information System
⦁ Project Management Software
Applicants must submit an application letter indicating the modules being applied for, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, national identification and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, date of availability, contact details, names and addresses of three referees addressed to: The Registrar, Institute of Project Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation at EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
⦁ Closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 02 June 2021, NO LATE SUBMISSIONS ACCEPTED.
⦁ NOTE only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
VACANCY POST: Assistant Administrator
ISPPME (Gweru) is looking for an Assistant Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for research, planning, and implementing new programs and protocols into
ISPPME and overseeing the development of new products and programs.
• Responsible for the creation of plans, implementation of strategies, marketing strategies
(including digital) and advertising
• Responsible for compliance, efficiency and profitable during the course of business.
Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate cost-effective way.
• Contributes to the overall success of ISPPME operations and development, by
performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• A degree in Business Management / Marketing, relevant work experience will be an
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Excellent Marketing skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Be willing to work on his/her own initiative with little supervision
• Be enthusiastic, pro-active and committed
How to Apply
Clearly mark on the subject, the position you are applying for.
Email: CV, cover letter and certified copies of your qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 28/03/2021