The primary scheme refers to the prospective student who wants to take a learning journey with our institute for the first time.
Under this scheme, a member is ought to:
• Pay the Joining Fee
• Apply to enroll as a student and non-students cannot apply for this scheme
Members under this scheme will attain the following benefits:
• Will get a chance to participate in workshops, sports, trips and other activities that will be engaged by the institute.
• Fees discount by 3% when undertaking our programs
Terms and conditions
• Apply for membership of the Institute of Sustainable Project Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation. Forms are available from the ISPPME offices in Gweru and our branches & can download it from the website.
• There is no refund if a member decides to leave membership,
• There is no refund if the member would not participate in any events.
• There is no refund if the member would not be appointed on any post that will arise since being a member does not approve for an automatic placement for a post
• Membership commences after the premium is paid
• After completing a waiting period, a member will be given a membership certificate and a card.
To register you download our application form and fill up all the space provided. You can either download it fill up and send it back on email as a scanned document or come to our Head Office at 211 Philip Road, Brakenhurst, Gweru with attached copies stated on the application form.